Terms & Conditions !
Welcome to DublinGSM!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DublinGSM's Website, located at http://www.dublingsm.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DublinGSM if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of IRELAND. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, DublinGSM and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DublinGSM. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from DublinGSM for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DublinGSM
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DublinGSM
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DublinGSM
- Redistribute content from DublinGSM
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. DublinGSM does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of DublinGSM,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, DublinGSM shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
DublinGSM reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant DublinGSM a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of DublinGSM; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to DublinGSM. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DublinGSM's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
By using DUBLINGSM.com and / or registering to open an account with us or using Checkout as, you AGREE to the following Terms and Conditions.
IF U ARE DON'T AGREE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE CANNOT REGISTER AND BUY CREDIT !!
Terms and conditions effective from 01.06.2016.
Execution Of Services
1. Online Storeoperating at DUBLINGSM.com hereinafter referred to as the Service Provider. registered address: 30 CASEMENT ROAD GLASSLYNN CO. CORK IRELAND CRO Reg.No: 571779
2. The Service Provider undertakes to forward to the client object of the service, or unlock codes, in accordance with the parameters specified by the customer.
3. The Service Provider reserves that unlock codes "SIMLOCK" will be effective when the phone previously had not been recorded other bad unlock code and the phone does not have to be changed software.
4. In case the Client typed previously to any other phone unlock codes, the Service Provider shall not be liable for failing to remove Simlock, and the Customer does not apply in this case the refund.
5. The service will be provided after payment of a fee calculated in accordance with the Price List page. Payment shall be made after completing the appropriate form on the website of the Service Provider.
6. Accepted Forms of Payment: PayPal ( * You can add funds to your account so that invoices are automatically paid when they are generated. All deposits are non-refundable !! )
7. The service provider undertakes to provide the Client unlock codes within the period specified on the page, depending on your phone model. To date the service is not included in the weekends, Christmas and bank holidays.
This time is given only for indicative purposes, does not establish a specific date of service.
8. The service provider in justified cases, may extend the deadline of the Service. This is dependent on the services provided by our suppliers.
In the case of other models like Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG, Alcatel, Nokia, Huawei, Motorola, BlackBerry, ZTE, this period can be extended for an additional 7 days from the time specified in the product description.
9. The service provider for technical reasons may cancel the order. Then unrealized service fee will be immediately returned to the Client.
10. Due to the nature of the service the customer can not withdraw his request before the expiration of the actual time provided by the Service Provider.
11. Order Service to unlock your phone from a network other than the phone actually is locked will result in loss of deposit without the right to complain.
12. If your phone is unlocked or phone is blacklisted by provider, and despite the order has been placed, and the client has received a code / or phone is unlocked, the customer is not entitled to a refund.
1. All claims for payment and received unlock codes should be submitted to email@example.com
2. The basis for the claim be given a code is a video (recorded on the camera, mobile phone, camera) on which you will see:
- View your IMEI - this should be done by typing the key combination * # 06 #.
- The moment of entering the unlock code, and any error message. Please make sure the video is continuous.
- The VIDEO should be placed on YouTube or send an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Complaints about the received unlock codes - consider the Service Provider.
4. Complaints services arising through no fault of the Service Provider will be considered negative.
5. A consideration of the complaint is 15 days.
6. the complaint the client will be informed by email.
1. Client is entitled to reimbursement of payments in cases where the code is not found in the available databases phone manufacturers / modems / Tablets.
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to change the rules. The new rules apply from the date of its publication.
2. The Client agrees to the processing and storage of personal data.
3. All trademarks and all names appearing on the site belong to their respective owners and are used for informational purposes.
Limitation of Liability
While our IMEI Unlocking service are easy and safe to use, please use our services at your own risk. DUBLINGSM.com is not responsible if you damage your handheld device from improper use or if you failed to follow all the steps correctly. DUBLINSGM.com is not liable for any damages or any loss that you may have.
Company Name: DublinGSM
Address: Casement Road Glasslynn 30
CRO Reg.No: 571779